My twenties were kind of a disaster in terms of skincare. I washed my face before bed roughly twice a month, forgot sunscreen regularly and anytime I had a blemish, I'd attack it within minutes. Fast forward to my thirties and I'm seeing my some of that carelessness catch up to me. So, I've made a much more concerted effort and even started visiting a facialist. My skin looks more taut, toned, and smooth and most importantly, I now have a routine I stick to. But when I'm not in my facialist's chair, I wanted to know about the things I unwittingly did that were offsetting my regular visits. So, I asked Francesca Paige (the miracle-worker who made my skin glow again) about the most common skincare mistakes she sees in her clients and her fixes. Read on to see if you're making any preventable skincare blunders.
from Cupcakes & Cashmere http://ift.tt/Y591L6
No comments:
Post a Comment